Admitted Student Webinar Series
All sessions are scheduled 12-1 pm eastern
Dates & times are subject to change
Please plan to attend only one (1) Mock Class due to limited space
|3/5/2021||Current Student Panel||Registration coming soon|
|3/12/2021||Student Services, Student Affairs & Career Services||Registration coming soon|
|3/19/2021||Faculty Panel||Registration coming soon|
|3/26/2021||Mock Class||Registration coming soon|
|4/2/2021||Financial Aid||Registration coming soon|
|4/9/2021||Externships||Registration coming soon|
|4/16/2021||Current Student Panel||Registration coming soon|
|4/23/2021||Mock Class||Registration coming soon|
Checklist for Accepted Students
Steps to Confirm Your Acceptance
- Activate your Syracuse University NETID
- Submit your Seat Deposit of $250 by due date listed on your admissions letter
- Submit Commitment to Register Form
- Submit Final Degree-Bearing Transcript
- Activate your University email account
- Activate your Zoom account
- Submit your photo for your student ID card
- Join the JDi Class of 2025 Facebook page
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Calculate your anticipated expenses with the online budget calculator
- Apply to Outside Scholarship opportunities – this database is updated weekly
- If you have questions regarding College of Law Scholarships, please email the Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.
Below is a sample of required books for Fall 2020. Fall 2021 information will be available over the summer.
- LAW 601: Civil Procedure (taught by Professor Aliza Milner and Professor Margaret Harding)
- Please check SU Bookstore, as each professor requires different materials.
- Please check your enrollment on Myslice for the Rules Supplement required by your professor
- LAW 693: Legal Foundations (taught by Professor Shannon Gardner)
- An Introduction to the Legal System of the United States (Fourth Edition) by Allan Farnsworth ISBN:9780199733101
- LAW 608: Torts (taught by Professor Nina Kohn)
- Torts by Weaver, et al (2018 edition; bound version) ISBN: 9781531009779
View Your Schedule & Account Holds
MySlice Information Guide
MySlice is Syracuse University’s online portal to critical information resources for applicants, students, faculty, and staff. You will need your NetID and password to log in.
Viewing your class schedule in MySlice
- After logging into MySlice, locate the “Student Services” section; under the “Enrollment” heading, choose “view my class schedule”
- Select “Fall 2021” and click “Continue”
- Your course selections for Fall 2021 will be registered by the Office of Online Education, after completing a survey mid-July.
Viewing account holds in MySlice
- After logging into MySlice, locate the “Student Services” section; under the “Finances” heading, choose “View Holds”
- If there are any holds on your account, a list will appear stating what the hold is and what department to contact to resolve the issue
- August 2021 Residency for Class of 2025
- Advanced Legal Topics Residency
- International Students: submit proof of financial support for an I-20 student visa document to be issued
Meet Your Professors!
Get to Know the College of Law
- Schedule a visit
- Attend an Alumni Reception: admitted students are welcome to join our alumni at off-campus receptions
It’s Swag Time!