An ABA-Approved Online Law Degree Program
JDinteractive is taught by Syracuse University College of Law faculty to the same high standards as Syracuse’s residential JD program. JDi is an ABA-approved flexible online law degree option designed for talented students who cannot relocate to law school because of work or family commitments. The program combines real-time, live online class sessions with self-paced instruction, on-campus courses, and experiential learning opportunities.
Just some of the advantages of a studying law online with JDinteractive:
- Syracuse University College of Law is the top ranked law school to offer an online law degree program.
- Coursework is taught with an interactive, fine-tuned mix of live and self-paced online classes.
- Complete your law degree in 3 years and 3 months.
- Become a part of Syracuse University, a world-class research university.
- Opportunities to join a slate of student organizations, including Syracuse Law Review.
—Professor Ian Gallacher
JDinteractive Offers a Full Law Degree Experience
- Each course blends live classes and self-paced lessons. The part-time structure offers a flexible schedule.
- Online law school students earn the same degree as residential students.
- The College’s distinguished faculty design and teach JDinteractive courses.
- Admissions standards mirror those in Syracuse’s residential program.
- In-person residencies connect students with professors, the University campus, and fellow JD students.
- Online law school program students complete externships, earning academic credit while gaining real-world legal experience.
- Online students can join the student-run Syracuse Law Review and other student interest organizations.
- JDi students have access to student programming and services, including academic counseling, tutors, study groups, bar exam preparation, and professional development.
- Online law school students are offered career support services, including résumé review, mock interviews, and more.
What They Are Saying About Syracuse’s Online Law School Program
The Power of Orange!
Founded in 1895, Syracuse University College of Law offers students a forward-leaning legal education. It is designed to ensure that graduates have the knowledge, discipline, and analytical skills to succeed in the 21st-century legal profession and related fields.
To study the law is to join the ranks of some of the best minds in history. You join leaders, idealists, inventors, entrepreneurs, dreamers, agents of change, heroes. This is the tradition you enter at Syracuse University College of Law.
We believe an outstanding legal education is as dynamic as the law itself. Syracuse puts you at the center of an intellectual, professional, personal, and cultural experience. It is an experience that will make you a better lawyer and a better leader.
The College of Law sits at an enviable position for law schools. Syracuse is rigorous, intimate, and friendly. Your mentors are faculty known for extraordinary teaching who also happen to be thought-leaders in their fields. Ranked among the best in the country for our trial and appellate program, Syracuse is also a leader in emerging ﬁelds such as disability law, national security law, and technology commercialization.
From big law ﬁrms to solo practice startups, from clerkships to public advocacy, from international banking to Capitol Hill to Hollywood studios—the knowledge, practice, and network you find by studying at Syracuse is an incomparable experience and education designed to endure.
That’s the Power of Orange.